The White Room invite you to their super summer sample sale
Saturday 21st June 2014
Doors from 10am
Due to a mini refit and addition of 2 new labels and many new gowns, we need to make space! So, this will be our biggest ever sale to date.
We always work on a first come first served basis so the day will not be self service – we will have a welcoming team to greet you and to help you try and buy your dress! We allow a bride to select 2 gowns to try on and have refusal on and if they wish to try more, it’s a case of going to the back of the Q to try others so we can allow every bride to try on fairly.
Dresses will start from £300 (!) and we will even have some ‘nearly new’ gowns to take away with up to 30% off the current RRP. All sample gowns will be paid for in full and are sold as seen.
All dresses can be stored at The White Room for a small fee however we cannot facilitate fittings but can advise on a brilliant seamstress who can!
We will be including (to name a few!) Sassi Holford Annabel, Ingrid and Josaphine, Suzanne Neville Moonlight, Willow and Forsythia, Stephanie Allin Evelyn and Ali, Jenny Packham Molly, Ivy, Eden (platinum) and Claire Pettibone Yolanda (ivory).
With more to be added….
We will also be selling all of our Cymbeline collection gowns including Hidaya, Hobbie, Hamy, Historie and Hanako all for £1000!
It’s an amazing time to buy!
A few words of advice….
- We strongly recommend that you have already tried on bridal dresses so that you have an idea of what shape and style suits you best.
- A Sale day is not the best environment for someone trying on for the first time or to get ideas, as we are unable to give you the level of service or time, so we suggest that you make an appointment separately and prior to our sample sale so that it will not be your very first time trying on Bridal gowns.
- Sample sizes generally are 12 and 14, but there are always a small selection of both smaller and larger pieces.
- We will have a few shoes and accessories on sale, so if you are not looking for a dress, let us know and one of the team can help you with this
- At a sample sale you do not have the luxury of TIME to go away and think, because the dress is likely to be bought by the next person who tries it on… Please come to make a decision at the time!
- This is great opportunity to find a beautiful designer dress at a price that you can afford, so be ready to buy if you fall in love with your dream dress and we are looking forward to seeing you!
Call or e-mail The White Room